Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The first of CM Wilson's book reviews

I have started getting book reviews for both of the books that I have out and thought that I would share them. I'm pretty excited that people are enjoying the books!




Northern Lights: Book 1
Released: September 13, 2014








I found the book hard to put down. It has a very good story line, well written , the characters actually came to life when reading this book. I will be rereading it again. I have recommended this book to everyone I know that loves a good book. C.M Wilson is a very talented writer. I personally will own every book she writes. All thanks to Brave Girl Publishing for recognizing her talent for writing.











Glow Stick
Released: October 4, 2014

This book hit home on a lot of areas for me, as I was a victim of bullying myself. If her story helps or even saves a victim of bullying, then she's done her job.

No comments:

Post a Comment